Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Tree

Lets Go Find Our Tree
So I know I have been slacking at putting our adventures up here on the blog. But I assure you it in no way means that we are slacking on our promises to keep at it. We have been dutifully hiking every Sunday. Though I must admit I am down to one camera (my phone) and it hasn't been the most reliable of devices. Anyway lets get on with it. On December 3, we took the family up Fall Creek Road on our hunt for the perfect Christmas Tree. We came from the Wilson side and parked at a well used pull off where there was a trail leading off into the forest.  We headed in  about a half mile before we spotted a nice full tree a it up an embankment. We all trudged through the snow to inspect it, and to be take the vote. With a unanimous decision the kids began self sledding and Kevin commenced in cutting down our tree.  

Here it is.
Chopping it down!






No comments:

Post a Comment