Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cache Creek

I have been up Cache Creek before, and by 'been up' I mean I have parked there, and once I was a guest of the Bar-T-5 wagon/diner show. All my experiences were amazing. Finally however a friend convinced me (simply saying "Wanna go hike Cache Creek?") So we had a fun short hike with a friend. Malory Payne and her niece Shelby, old time family friends. The Hike is a steep one, a favorite for mountain bikers, and dog owners alike. We took all the left hand forks, cant exactly recall what they were. Will have to bookmark this trail for our training. Yes folks steep uphill climbs are how we are training for the girls first backpacking trip :) this hike was amazingly fun and I cannot wait for another chance to go hiking with two of my favorite friends.

There was a giant Spider, they both fell off in fright the next second.


Emma, Lucy, Shelby, Jack


No comments:

Post a Comment