Thursday, March 3, 2011

Its about time

Now that I have finally caught up on the last few weeks of our adventures, I can heave a sigh of relief and take a breath before the next go-round. When I started this blog the idea behind it was exploring all the ins and outs of the Valley. Mostly my intention was for the blog to be nature and outdoor oriented as that is what is of most importance to us as a family (besides each other of course). However living in a place where winter seems to last forever, it is nice to ocassionaly go inside for some fun. Since I started this blog we have done eighteen outdoor activities and only one inside. This week we will add to our list of inside activities, although I have a feeling that even inside we wont escape winter. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment